Usability Testing Labs
Core’s in-house research facility offers two usability suites featuring a participant room, observation room (for direct observation of the study sessions through a one-way mirror), kitchenette, and private client office. An additional 12 usability testing labs are within walking distance allowing us to offer unmatched capacity without additional travel expenses.
Whether the research takes place at our facility or any other facility in the US or the world, Core is available to handle all of the logistics.
We aim to meet all of your needs during your stay with us to assure you have a comfortable stay. You’ll receive a personal client service manager, free highspeed wireless internet access, beverages, and snacks. Catering services are available from some of the best establishments around.
The participant room includes:
- wall-to-wall soundproof mirrors
- ceiling mounted video cameras which allow for discrete videotaping from all angles
- a large wall-mounted monitor to capture close-up shots in real time
The observation room includes:
- seating for 7-10 observers
- ample outlets
- light blocking shades which keep the room dark during study sessions, but open up to large windows between sessions
The private client office includes:
- audio and video monitoring of the study in session
- comfortable chairs for group meetings or calls
- individual work space
The option to record study sessions with multi-camera high-resolution video is integrated into all of our suites. In addition, we can securely stream audio and video of study sessions to remote observers and provide a platform to view the sessions after the study is over.
Need a place to stay?
Here are some local hotels:
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue (about 0.2 miles from the facility)
4200 City Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19131
or call 215-879-4000.
Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue
(about 0.7 miles from the facility)
4010 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
or call 800-227-6963.