Usability Testing Labs
Core’s in-house research facility includes three usability suites. Each suite features a participant room, an observation room (for direct observation of the study sessions through a one-way mirror), a kitchenette, and a private client office. We are conveniently located within walking distance to 12 usability testing labs which allow us to offer unmatched capacity without additional travel expenses.
Whether the research takes place at our facility or any other facility in the US or in the world, Core is available to handle all of the logistics.
We aim to meet all of your needs during your stay with us to assure you have a comfortable stay. You’ll receive a personal client service manager, free high-speed wireless internet access, beverages, and snacks. Catering services are available from some of the best establishments around.
The participant room features:
- wall-to-wall soundproof mirrors
- ceiling-mounted video cameras that allow discrete videotaping from all angles
- a large wall-mounted monitor to capture close-up shots in real time
The observation room features:
- seating for 7-10 observers
- ample outlets
- large windows overlooking beautiful Bala Cynwyd, PA
- light-blocking shades for each window, used during study sessions
The private client office features:
- audio and video monitoring of the study in session
- comfortable chairs for small group meetings or conference calls
- individual work space
The option to record study sessions with multi-camera high-resolution video is integrated into all of our suites. In addition, we can securely stream audio and video to remote observers and provide a platform to view the sessions upon completion.
Need a place to stay?
Here are some local hotels:
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue (about 0.2 miles from the facility)
4200 City Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19131
Book online or call 215-879-4000.
Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue (about 0.7 miles from the facility)
4010 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Book online or call 800-227-6963.